Qigong is easy on joints, lengthens muscles, activates tendons and ligaments, and builds our capacity to be centered and calm even in chaos.
Join me beginning
January 30th - March 6
11am - 12pm
Center for Pragmatic Buddhism
3166 W Broad St #101
Columbus, OH 43204
You'll learn the body mechanics of the movement, how the movements are expressed in your unique body, important acupressure points, massage techniques, and meditation to support a balanced practice.
This course will give you:
- An overview of the movements
- Breathing techniques
- Postural adjustments for the individual
- Qi sensing techniques
- How to build listening skills (Ting Jing)
- How Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine view mindful movement
- Basic Acupressure Points to Massage for common ailments like insomnia, back pain, indigestion
See you there beginning Sunday, January 30th!!