- Rushing from moment to moment to make ends meet?
- Unable to stop your brain's stream of thoughts?
- Feeling worthless because you "should" be able to handle it all?
- Feeling angry and frustrated with the unending scroll of things that are added to your list?
- Snapping at those around you because you don't have the time to respond in caring ways?
- Feeling resentment because of the lack of support around you?
This is the mountain of too much.
You don't need to carry it.
Learn to drop it and climb on top. The view is amazing.
Due to COVID, our spring training sessions have been delayed. Sign up for our monthly email (below!) to be notified of new dates.
My name is Lucy. And over 20 years ago, Taiji saved my life.
It shifted my perspective and brought awareness, clarity, and love. I am forever grateful.
I now teach these practices to anyone longing for genuine openness, ease, and a fulfilling life.
My guided meditations, easy to follow videos, understandable philosophy will gently shift you away from anger and guilt, releasing behavior that no longer serves you.Taiji For Balance: Learn More
“Lucy Bartimole changed my life. I initially came to Shift to work with Lucy for the physical benefits of tai chi, specifically balance and strength - both of which have increased over the past 3 years. However, along the way, I really began to learn and appreciate the other aspects of tai chi, specifically the mental and emotional aspects of tai chi. Learning how to pay attention to my breathing and listening my body has brought me mindfulness, an ability to choose to react (or not), and a sense of peace and connectedness to the world.”
-Mary Jo Burkhardt
Our monthly newsletter has great information about maintaining balance in your life every day. Sign up for practices, acupressure information and philosophy about taiji, qigong and other meditative practices.